so, there was a small issue with my new sketchbook. turns out the inside covers were smudging black onto the first and last pages.
it isn't a big deal, but i decided to fix it; and by doing so, i managed to somewhat customize my sketchbook. :)
i have these patterned cardstock papers lying around and i finally put them to good use! the back cover has a similar orange pattern glued to it as well. and no more smudge!
anyways, i had a lot of fun with the first page of my sketchbook. i got to try out my new brush pen and i absolutely love it.
|mixed media - 8/3/11|
well, i'm off! wednesday is laundry day. bleh.