Monday, August 29, 2011

memory

my semester classes have officially started. (insert enormously obnoxious sigh here)
as always, there was a bit of a mix up and i had to walk from one side of campus to the other all while struggling with my whale-weighted excuse of a backpack. oh, and did i mention there's a never ending heat-wave where i live?  :)

haha, it wasn't all bad. there's a new art building in the making and i'll be one of the many students to help design a mosaic floor. oh, and my art instructor informed me one of my pieces made it into the upcoming art show! hopefully, i'll be able to take a photo of it for the blog. it's a real simple piece...black and white (eraser pull-out). 

tomorrow, i will tackle my composition and design II classes. although, my instructor is offering me a spot in his drawing II class. i may switch, but we'll see. 

alright, i've babbled long enough. 
here's a doodle i did yesterday.


graphite & marker - 8/28/11
memory

No comments:

Post a Comment