so, yesterday evening i woke up to a spinning room. even now as i type this there is a slight spin still.
i woke up terribly dizzy and completely nauseated and have no clue why. i've been laying in bed like a log watching the strangest of documentaries and movies. really, i have.
let me list them for whoever is reading:
- from ape to man (history channel documentary)
- the human experience (another documentary)
- princess kaiulani
- jane eyre (the 1996 version)
- wuthering heights (apparently, i couldn't have one bronte sister without the other)
- fever pitch (with colin firth...because i'm a sucker for him)
i was almost going to watch national geographic's 'border wars', but decided against it. though, i did watch national geographic's 'the science of dogs'. i feel as if i'm back in school and just having a sick day.
anyways, seeing as how my brain is twirling inside my skull i've decided not to draw today. or maybe if i'm feeling better later, i will.
i came across some of my old work on flickr (which i had forgotten all about). i will be posting a couple in place of today's work.
i hope everyone is having a beautiful, non-dizzy day. :)
|graphite - 2008|
|watercolor - 2007|